I’ve always dreamed of presenting one of these cool conventions like I love to attend, and finally, my dream is coming true! I am happier than happy to be announcing the 1st Annual, 1st of Its Kind, Country Couples AND Line convention in the Chicago area (specifically, Elmhurst, IL, near Drury Lane Theater), the MIDWEST COUNTRY DANCE PARTY!!!
I’m honored to be co-hosting this event with the one and only Julie Hein, who I’ve worked with before on past DWJ cruises. We’ll both be teaching, as well as some other INCREDIBLE INSTRUCTORS & DJ’s:
- Brian Barakauskas (couples) from Louisville, KY
- Kat Warner & Eli Wilson (couples & lines) from Schererville, IN
- Don Leynes (couples) from Hanover Park, IL
- Lynn Card (lines) from Woodbury, MN
- Carol Tortorice (lines) from Wauconda, IL
- Patrick Wegner (DJ) from Wauconda, IL
- and DJ DAVE THOMPSON from Roselle, IL
To prevent our brains from shorting out, we’re offering only 2 – 5 classes per day at this 3-day event. That’s still 27 lessons; don’t worry, along with 16 hours of open line AND couples dancing. As this is NOT an competitive event, we’ll be focusing on learning during the day and dancing all night! Check out the SCHEDULE at http://www.
STAY THE WEEKEND for a truly unforgettable experience! The event center is connected to a Clarion Hotel – with an indoor heated pool! Grab a roommate and book your hotel early at http://www.
Questions? They may be answered at http://www.
YEEEEEE-HAAAAAW!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!