I love what Carol said: Here we grow again! She and I have teamed up to present our first ever LINE DANCE WORKSHOP on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21st from 2-8 pm:
* Learn (or re-learn) SIX improver/intermediate line dances from 2-5:
- Can’t Stop the Feeling (Carol @ 2:00)
- Chill Factor (Janet @ 2:30)
- Irish Stew (Carol @ 3:00)
- I Got Bar Friends (NEW – Janet @ 3:30)
- Move (Carol @ 4:00)
- Turbo Twang (Janet @ 4:30)
* Take a dinner break with our host venue DURTY NELLIE’S from 5-6
* Dance to the music of DJ PATRICK from 6-8, including the dances taught earlier
SAVE and PRE-REGISTER at www.dancewithjanet.com/workshop. Pre- registration deadline is November 19th.
Register For The Workshop
I’m out east attending Rosie Multari’s “New York State of Line” event this weekend, which was postponed from 2020 due to you-know-what. Afterwards, I’ll be dancing with Ray in Maryland at Uncle Bob’s on Monday & Tuesday at Falling Branch Brewery. If you’re local, come day hi, please; I’d love to see you again! And watch the pictures… you may see some surprises!
For the next few days:
- Terri Andrews will teach at The Spotted Fox in St Charles on Saturday 11/13
- Ray will teach the Elgin Senior Center’s class with me VIRTUALLY on Monday 11/15
- FVIA classes (Couples & Intermediate lines) are CANCELLED on Monday 11/15
- Tuesday morning’s B2 class (11/16) in Wheaton is CANCELLED
- DJ Atlas will still host open dancing at Gambit’s on Tuesday 11/16
- Karen will teach Wednesday’s Wheaton B1 class (11/17)
And then I’ll be back on Wednesday 11/17 to debut a NEW Beginners line dance class at the McHenry VFW at 6:15! See ya then!!!
Use coupon code DANCE25 to SAVE 25% on everything on the DWJ website!!