Line Dance Workshop:
- FOUR 40-minute guided Line Dance lessons from Janet herself (with breaks)
- BRAND NEW DANCERS are encouraged! All the steps will be throughly explained
- Learn the Line Dances we’re dancing in the clubs – new AND old
- Breaks are included to save your brain
- Wear smooth-soled shoes. If you don’t have any, grab an old pair of sweat socks, cut the part that goes around your ankle/calf off, and put that over the ball of your regular shoe like a tube top.
- Pre-register by midnight Thursday 10/12:
- Pay at the door:
- Contact DWJ at 630.492.0401 for more info
- 15 person minimum for the workshop to run
- You will be notified on Friday 10/13 if the minimum has not been met and the workshop is cancelled.
- 1:05 – 1:45 pm – Lesson 1
- 1:50 – 2:30 pm – Lesson 2
- 2:35 – 3:15 pm – Lesson 3
- 3:20 – 4:00 pm – Lesson 4