BRIDGE dances are so called because they bridge the gap between those new to line dancing and those who know what they’re doing. Courtney and I run these 3-hour dances, usually at the Wheaton VFW, and they consist of mostly spilt floors. That means two line dances are done at the same time to the same song, an easier one in the front of the room, and a harder one in the back. I run through each easy beginner dance before we dance it, and I review the harder one if it’s needed, as well. It’s a perfect way to introduce new line dancers to the concept of dancing “in the real world”. BRIDGE dances have proven to be a successful way to reduce the stress of beginning to dance outside the classroom, which can be a difficult transition.
- We’ll dance May 21st from 1 – 4 pm at the Wheaton VFW
- Price will be $15 before 5/17 and $20 at the door
- If we don’t have 25 people pre-registered by May 17th, I will cancel the dance
- Feel free to bring goodies if you are so moved!
- Line dances recently taught in classes will be called
- Registration is non-refundable unless the dance is canceled
- Reminder – If registering more people than just yourself, please provide the other name(s) in the notes field at check out or send us an email with the other names
- Pre-register by midnight May 17th:
- Pay at the door:
- Contact DWJ at 630.492.0401 for more info
Wheaton VFW – 0N731 Papworth St, Wheaton IL 60187
Please Support our Venue by Purchasing Food & Beverages On Site
Bring Water and any snacks you might want to enjoy
List of Dances & Songs: