Line Dance Workshop:
- FOUR 40-minute guided Line Dance lessons from Janet herself (with breaks)
- Experience Required
- Learn the Line Dances we’re dancing in the clubs – new AND old
- Breaks are included to save your brain
- Wear smooth-soled shoes. If you don’t have any, grab an old pair of sweat socks, cut the part that goes around your ankle/calf off, and put that over the ball of your regular shoe like a tube top.
- Pre-register by midnight Thursday 4/16:
- 15 person minimum for the workshop to run. If there are not 15 people pre-registered the workshop will be cancelled and you will be notified on Friday 4/13.
- Pay at the door:
- Contact DWJ at 630.492.0401 for more info
- 15 person minimum for the workshop to run
- You will be notified on Friday 4/14 if the minimum has not been met and the workshop is cancelled.
- 1:00 – 1:45 pm – Lesson 1
- 1:45 – 2:30 pm – Lesson 2
- 2:30 – 3:15 pm – Lesson 3
- 3:15 – 4:00 pm – Lesson 4