Want to check out this #linedance thing but can’t make weekly lessons? Try it out with FOUR 40-minute line dance lessons led by Janet herself of Dance With Janet. Workshops are offered at 2 levels, Beginner 1 for brand new line dancers and Improver/Beginner 2 for those with some experience.
Beverages are available at the bar on premises; bringing your own water & snacks is ok. We’ll take a 5-minute break between lessons to save your brains. Product Deals will be offered as this is a special event!
Line Dance Workshop:
- All the steps will be throughly explained
- Learn the Line Dances we’re dancing in the clubs – new AND old
- Breaks are included to save your brain
- Wear smooth-soled shoes. If you don’t have any, grab an old pair of sweat socks, cut the part that goes around your ankle/calf off, and put that over the ball of your regular shoe like a tube top.
- Pre-register by midnight the Thursday prior to the event:
- Pay at the door:
- Contact DWJ at 630.492.0401 for more info
- You will be notified on the Friday before if the minimum has not been met and the event is cancelled