Starting TONIGHT, I’ll be teaching FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS at SPOTTED FOX ALE HOUSE in St. Charles(3615 E. Main St./Rte 64, across from Charlestowne Mall) for the next two weekends (3/5, 3/6, 3/12, & 3/13)!!! Dance Couples AND Lines from 8 pm – midnight with DJ Jim on FRIDAYS & DJ Artie on SATURDAYS! No cover, just great food, music, and PEOPLE!! It warms my heart to see so many out dancing (sorry but Intermediate Nite 3/12 has been cancelled). WOOHOO!!!!
- Tonight will be line dance lessons at about 9:15 & 10:15
- Saturday I’ll do a line dance lesson around 9 and give us a 2nd shot at Billy’s Dance, our new partner pattern dance from Delaware, at 10 pm
The Intermediate Virtual Dance Event will still occur tonight with Courtney and me at 7 pm CST. The playlist has been slightly revised; registration is open till 5 pm at https://www.dancewithjanet.com/virtual-dances:
- Walking Away by Rachael McEnaney
- Cliché Love Song by John Robinson, Jo Thompson-Szymanski, & Guyton Mundy
- Levels by Will Craig
- Weekend Ruined by Rob Holley
- Little Honky Tonk Bar by Trevor Thornton
- 50 Ways by Pat Stott
- Back It Up by Dancin’ Terry
- Sippin’ & Tippin’ by Craig Miyamoto & AJ Meyer
- MJ Moves by Jo Thompson-Szymanski & Michelle Peron
- Honky Tonk Highway by Kelly Cavallaro
- Have Fun Go Mad by Scott Blevins
- Keep ‘Em Comin’ by Larry Bass
- Men In Black by James O. Kellerman
- True Love Two Step by Jo Thompson-Szymanski, Michael Barr, & Michele Burton
- Banjo by Lynn Card
- Knee Deep by Peter Metelnick & Allison Biggs
- Speak With Your Heart by Peter Metelnick & Allision Biggs
REMINDER: I’m hosting a BRIDGE (Beginner/Intermediate) Dance THIS SUNDAY at the WHEATON VFW ($10 cover at 0N731 Papworth St. from 1-4 pm) followed by COUPLES LESSONS from 4:15 – 5:15 Cost will be $8/person for the lesson only, or $5/person for the lesson if you’ve attended the dance before the lesson.
Dancers are more comfortable in bars than in park district classes now, although Bloomingdale’s registration is still open for classes beginning 3/10. I’m continuing with virtual/online classes as scheduled thru March. If and when it changes, I’ll let you know.
One more thing: The TWO For TWO special lasts only thru the end of March! It provides the perfect opportunity to experience my teaching style of line dancing from your home, in your pj’s, with NO COMMUTE! Learn TWO entry-level line dances in TWO 30-minute lessons with me, online (one dance per lesson) for only $2. The links for the two pre-recorded lessons will be included in your receipt. Simply click on them and download them to your computer, and instantly transform your living room into a dance classroom! Order at https://www.dancewithjanet.com/product/two
As always, feel free call or text me at 630-492-0401 with any questions!