READY??? You asked for it, you got it! DJ Jeff & I will be hosting a WEEKLY COUNTRY DANCE ON THURSDAYS, starting next week (July 24th), at Rancheros Restaurant!! Rancheros has been recently remodeled and has an area where we can dance, along with great food & drink specials Hopefully it’s close to where you live, so you can get a mid-week dance “fix”! Here are the details:
- Rancheros Restaurant, 523 Fairway Dr, Naperville, IL (map, at the first stoplight west of the intersection of Rt. 59 & North Aurora Roads)
- Dance from 8 – 11 pm with DJ Jeff, who plays your requests (you’ll have to text them to him; see him in the DJ booth in the picture?)
- NO COVER charge
- Complimentary Line Dance Lessons with Janet at 8:30 & 9:30
- $1 Tamales/$4 House Margaritas
- YUMMY Mexican food! (especially the chips & salsa…mmm, good!!)
- Wide open layout with a WOOD DANCE FLOOR
Come join us!!
Also, this Friday 7/18, Dance With Janet will be at the Wheaton Car Show. The format has changed considerably; Wheaton is now scheduling dance groups for a half hour at a time. Estelle will be working her magic getting the crowd dancing, but only from 7:30 – 8 pm. If anyone can get non-dancers DANCING, it’s Estelle! She’ll be teaching some easy lessons to those in attendance during that time slot; if you are available, please come support her. It’s always encouraging to new dancers to have someone who knows what they are doing near them. I’ll be holding down the fort at Cadillac Ranch on Friday, as usual, showing the folks there that there’s more to do in a country bar than drink – we dance, too!!! Lessons at the Ranch are at 7:30, 8:30, & 9:30.
No Freddie’s this Saturday 7/19; it’s a Warrenville Dance Night from 7-10 instead (3S240 Warren Ave.)!
Then on Sunday 7/20, the Cadillac Ranch Dance Team will perform at 3 pm at the Carol Stream pool (how’s that for entertainment while you cool off during the heat of the day? Splash us a little, will you??) and then again at the Anonapalooza Festival at 5:30 at Good Templar Park in Geneva.
How’s THAT? Lots of dance options for you – from Mexican country to water dancing…the list is just endless!!
See you on the dance floor!