A THREE-week class covering all of the dances from Beginner 1 Session 5. This class will run on June 23rd, June 30th, and July 7th.
Learn all 9 line dances taught in Session 5 of a Dance With Janet Beginner 1 class. In this class, Janet duplicated and condensed an in-person class. It is taught as if you were a brand new dancer and Janet was standing in front of you. After thoroughly teaching the Line Dance, she dances it with you for the entire song (sometimes to two songs). Complimentary digital recording provided at the completion of the class.
Class 1 – June 23rd:
- Scoot by May Clayton & Joel Hollon
- Shut Up & Dance by Lynn Card
- Cowgirls’ Twist by Bill Bader
Class 2 – June 30th:
- Country As Can Be by Suzanne Wilson
- All About That Bass by Gail Dawson
- Love Never Felt So Good by Debbie Small
Class 3 – July 7th:
- Creepin’ by Unknown
- Can’t Stop The Dance by Lynn Card
- Sleazy Slide by Unknown