A THREE-week class covering all of the dances from Beginner 1 Session 6. This class will run on July 14th, July 21st, and July 28th.
Learn all 9 line dances taught in Session 6 of a Dance With Janet Beginner 1 class. In this class, Janet duplicated and condensed an in-person class. It is taught as if you were a brand new dancer and Janet was standing in front of you. After thoroughly teaching the Line Dance, she dances it with you for the entire song (sometimes to two songs). Complimentary digital recording provided at the completion of the class.
Class 1 – July 14th:
- Electric Slide by Ric Silver
- K Is For Kicks by Christopher Gonzalez
- Just A Two Steppin’ by Norman Gifford and Jo Thompson-Szymanski
Class 2 – July 21st:
- Four On The Floor EZ by Joyce Hemphill
- One In A Million by Amy Christian
- Broken Stones by Dee Musk
Class 3 – July 28th:
- Drink My Way Out by Lynn Card
- Little Rumba by Donna Laurin
- Ah Si by Rita Masur