A THREE-week class covering all of the dances from Beginner 2 Session 4.
Learn all 9 line dances taught in Session 4 of a Dance With Janet Beginner 2 class. In this class, Janet duplicated and condensed an in-person class. It is taught as if Janet was standing in front of you. After thoroughly teaching the Line Dance, she dances it with you for the entire song (sometimes to two songs). Complimentary digital recording provided at the completion of the class.
Class 1 – September 12th:
- Watermelon Crawl by Sue Lipscomb
- Can’t Blame It On The Booze by Rob Holley
- Honey I’m Good by Lynn Card
Class 2 – September 19th:
- Rockin’ by Anita McNab
- Sittin’ Pretty by Craig Miyamoto
- Stroll Along Cha Cha by Rodeo Cowboys
Class 3 – September 26th:
- Down On The Corner by Peter Metelnick
- Reggae Cowboy by Gene Schrivener
- Not Yet by Carol Cooper