Join Janet as we dance both Intermediate AND Beginner Dances (to the same song) in Wheaton, IL! Yes, this will be a REAL 3-hour dance like we used to have before COVID-19! Pre-registration is required (attendance is limited due to current Illinois regulations) and by registering you are signing a waiver. Masks are required when in common areas but are optional while line dancing as we will be 6 ft apart while dancing.
We will dance from 1:00 – 4:00 pm on Sunday, November 29th INSIDE.
Address will be provided on your confirmation page & in your emailed receipt.
Contact Janet or Courtney to register.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Line and Couples Dancing hosted by Dance Alternatives Inc, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Dance Alternatives Inc their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This release and obligation to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless the Released Parties and each of them also specifically includes, without limitation, any and all Claims arising out of or in any way related to an outbreak of any and all communicable disease(s), including, but not limited to, the virus known as “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2” (hereinafter, “SARS-CoV-2),” which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (hereinafter, “COVID-19”), and/or any mutation or variation thereof.
- I agree, without compensation, to permit Dance Alternatives Inc to use photographs, video images of myself for the use and benefit of their company, publications, and other institutional development and promotional programs. Personal information will not be distributed.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.