Join me as we dance at the Plainfield winery owned by our very own dancers, Bill & Sandra Harris! Yes, this will be a REAL 3-hour dance like we used to have before COVID-19, featuring music, wine, & PEOPLE! Pre-registration is required (attendance is limited due to current Illinois regulations) and by registering you are signing a waiver.
The winery offers wine, wine slushies, pizza, cheese trays, water, soda, & canned beer for purchase. Please do not bring outside food or beverages other than water.
We will dance from 2 – 5 pm on Saturday, June 13 outside on the patio. Restrooms are available inside. You may bring your own chair; the patio features limited outdoor seating with shade if you need a break.
If you have any requests of what you would like to dance please submit them in the Notes field at the bottom the payment page.
Address of the winery will be provided on your confirmation page & in your emailed receipt.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Line and Couples Dancing hosted by Dance Alternatives Inc, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Dance Alternatives Inc their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I agree, without compensation, to permit Dance Alternatives Inc to use photographs, video images of myself for the use and benefit of their company, publications, and other institutional development and promotional programs. Personal information will not be distributed.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.