Seems like every other day it’s a snowstorm, ice storm, or temperature drop, and today is no exception.  Due to the snowfall predicted, Cathy and I decided it was better to err on the side of caution and cancel the 9:30 am Elgin class.  If the snow is still bad at 1 pm, the Hanover Park one will probably be cancelled as well; stay tuned.

I’m reconsidering a lot of things about our dances, and would like your opinion.  With a new year comes a new focus, and although I love hosting dances, I’d like to target them better and provide more of you with what you’re looking for.  Would you please take 5 minutes of your time and answer this 4 question survey?  I will analyze the results.  It’s always better to ask your clients what they would like before you revamp anything, so I am!  Click here

Thank you so much, and I’ll see you on the dance floor TWICE this week, assuming we don’t get snowed out.  TOMORROW (Tuesday) we’re dancing at the Wheaton VFW and FRIDAY 2/1 we’ll be back at Kuhn Barn in Fermilab.  Bonnie’s new beau, Gilles, will be in town this weekend to meet us all, so be sure to stop by on Friday to dance and shake his hand!!

Love ya!